Monday, March 24, 2008

A Day At The Beach...3/20


We drove along the coast from Anaheim to San Diego, and of course had to make a stop at Newport Beach to let the kids play. They thought it was so neat and had a lot of fun playing in the waves, building sand castles, and collecting sea shells.

2 comments:

ciara said...

How fun!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks so nice to be on the beach!! Im going to be showing Kade these pics and making him take me to the beach!!! Its time for a VACATION!! I love seeing all the pics on your slideshows....you have the most adorable kids!! We need to hang out again!! Soon. Oh Camie and Donny mentioned that you would maybe be coming to the boulder mountain????!! I hope I hope!! I was freakin excited when I heard that-I hope you guys can make it!!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Meliissa, I look at these pictures and it makes me want to sell everything and move to the beach with my family! I love the water! I miss being around it! Nick and I need to take our kids on a vacation. You motivate us to do that! If you can take four kids including a baby, it helps me think that it is possible to take all four of mine and have a good time! Thank you!!!