I am so glad that you found me! I love looking at everyone's blogs! Your trip looks like so much fun and your darling kids looked like they had a blast!!
How fun, I hope you guys had a great trip!!! Okay I feel better I'm not the only mom taking 100 pictures and we only went to Sea World! If you have any good tips for Disneyland let me know we go on May 1st!!
This trip looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous!!!! We need to take our kids sometime...Corah is so distraught that she has never been outside of Utah...lol. I'm so excited for tomorrow night!!! We're hoping to have Rock Band out here to play! I can totally rock out on the guitar! lol!
Hi Melissa!! If your wondering who the deleted comment is-it was me. Because I maintain my mom and dads blog and I was still signed in as her. So the comment said Marianne instead of me!! oopsy! Anyways, yes we are going to be out to Camie and Donnys tomarrow!!!!!! wahoooooo!! We are going to have fun fun fun!! And yes I love Salmon so much, Im excited for that. Ill see you tomarrow!! Cant wait!!
8 comments:
I am so glad that you found me! I love looking at everyone's blogs! Your trip looks like so much fun and your darling kids looked like they had a blast!!
I love the new background
Thanks!....It doesn't take very long before I need a change LOL!:)
How fun, I hope you guys had a great trip!!! Okay I feel better I'm not the only mom taking 100 pictures and we only went to Sea World! If you have any good tips for Disneyland let me know we go on May 1st!!
This trip looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous!!!! We need to take our kids sometime...Corah is so distraught that she has never been outside of Utah...lol. I'm so excited for tomorrow night!!! We're hoping to have Rock Band out here to play! I can totally rock out on the guitar! lol!
Hi Melissa!! If your wondering who the deleted comment is-it was me. Because I maintain my mom and dads blog and I was still signed in as her. So the comment said Marianne instead of me!! oopsy! Anyways, yes we are going to be out to Camie and Donnys tomarrow!!!!!! wahoooooo!! We are going to have fun fun fun!! And yes I love Salmon so much, Im excited for that. Ill see you tomarrow!! Cant wait!!
I found someone from school from your blog. CRAZY!!! It's a small world
Post a Comment