Sunday, March 30, 2008


Take the Quiz
Ok so....I couldn't look at this on Lacies blog and not do it..LOL! So here is mine:)


Take the Quiz
And here is Ryan's....he was like are you seriously making me take this Quiz...LOL!
And I must add some much nicer pictures of them...hehehe!:).....

6 comments:

Lacie said...

Your right the real pictures are MUCH better. Have you lost your obsession? You don't update as much, or am I just checking too often?

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

LOL...no it is still there! Just been WAY Busy! And I figured our trip was enough pictures to last a while hehehe:):) I was thinking that about yours last week and then you posted like 3 things on Friday!!! You GO!

shannon said...

thanks and you were so right it is addictive:) We took the celeb soulmate quiz that was fun. Jason's was Beyonce hehe good thing he likes a woman with some booty.

Jen B. said...

not too bad!! I got Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie!!!

Diana said...

That celebrity soulmate is funny! Todd got Beyonce and I got Dr. McDreamy:) I am great with my outcome Todd, however, was a little disappointed.

Jennifer Parcell said...

I did it before my stuff got deleted, but I got david as well. He is delicious! Nick was very pleeased with Eva! Oh well she doesnt have half the boobs I do! Right? Is that ok to say! hehehe!