Ryan just found out he drew a Limited Entry Deer Tag for Vernon! He is VERY excited! He has been waiting a long time to draw in that area. He actually went 2 years in a row without even drawing a Central Region General Tag...and was NOT a happy camper. I am very excited for him...but at the same time I do not look forward to being husbandless while he goes and "scouts" the area every weekend for months and months before the hunt and then during the hunt. But I love him and that is what he enjoys doing so I am sure I could find babysitters and go shopping RIGHT!? Yes.... OF COURSE...No worries:)
3 comments:
We are going to have to be husbandless together because Trevor drew out too. I agree that you want to be excited, but it is hard to. Oh well, I guess that means more scrapbooking stuff for me!
Yay, good luck to him, just think what will you do with that trophy buck when he brings it home? Cute cute pics of Derek may be he will be a ball player instead of a hunter:)
Thats sooooo awesome Ryan!! Kade is way excited for you!! He came right home that day and told me.
Post a Comment