Monday, April 21, 2008

Here's something new...

I have not posted for awhile...so sorry. This Spring Break thing has kicked my butt with the kids home all the time. I keep waiting for something good, or rather some good news to post but it seems like nothing but bad news lately. I took Derek into the doctor last week to find out he has a yeast infection and that he might have a hernia and to..."just watch him." Then I get a horrible swollen lymph node by my ear and a not so fun sore throat achy everywhere thing going on:( And I think I gave it to Ryan...he is home sick today. Then, while we are both laying in bed sick I get a call from my Doctor saying my pap smear was abnormal...something about cervical dysplasia.... & that I have to go in for a cervical coloscopy....so I am sorry to be debbie downer but things just aint so peachy over our way right now. Hope all my fellow bloggers can understand:) And I wish you better luck than mine lately!!

10 comments:

Lacie said...

And I just thought you were OVER the blogging thing. I am so sorry for all that you have been through. If there is ANYTHING that I can do just let me know.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Thanks Lacie;)

Donny and Camie said...

I'm so sorry! Please let me know if I can help in any way! I hope you all get feeling better, and that all goes ok with you. I will pray for you! I love you guys!

Jen B. said...

doesn't sound so good, Big bad sickness is going around again I hear!!! Hope you feel better soon!

Lacie said...

Kinda like the BIG BAD WOLF!!?!?!?

Jennifer Parcell said...

Thanks for giving me the crap now! We are all sick together how cute! All sick and no blogging!

Donny and Camie said...

ok...so i'm such an amateur. I clicked on the email followup comments on my last comment cuz i though it would just email me YOUR follow-up comments, but now I'm getting all the comments made to this post...HELP! How do I fix it? LOL

Donny and Camie said...

oh. nevermind, i fixed it :)

Chelsi said...

sorry, about your day! I'm sure it all will work out! How exactly did jenn get your sickness??? Hmmmm?

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Usually when you hang out with someone who has strep and they don't know it(me)....you get it LOL!!