
I often get asked if Mikayla and Katelyn are twins...I guess they kinda do look alike, Especially when they dress the same and do their hair the same hehehe:) But no they aren't twins....I am taking credit for two LONG pregnancies to get these two!:)
4 comments:
I must have been the only one who didn't think they looked a like. Well with that said they look so much a like in this picture:)
I think they look a ton alike in this picture. I'd say TWINS just because you get more sympathy!!
Aww so dang cute!! I was mistaken at first, I thought they were twins:) You guys sure do create beautiful children:)
People don't give sympathy for twins, they just think it is so cool and yay you got two for the price of one! What a load of crap!!! But yes they look a lot a like in this picture. In fact I saw them that day and I have to say that they were quite cute!!! And all people have to do is look at your stomache and then look at mine and they will see that you did not have twins! Oh the damage sweet damage!!!
Post a Comment