So fun!!!! Eli just had a prgram too, does Whitney start kindergarten or does she miss the deadline?
I was just going to ask that also. She looks so cute with those teeth missing!
I wish! But no...She misses the deadline her birthday is September 16th.
Those girls are so cute:) Thought I would let ya know real quick, I changed our blog address to jasonandshannonlife.blogspot.
Ok so who loves Nada? I do! I do! I do!! She is the best, and yes Whitney is adorable! She is a breath of fresh air!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So fun!!!! Eli just had a prgram too, does Whitney start kindergarten or does she miss the deadline?
I was just going to ask that also. She looks so cute with those teeth missing!
I wish! But no...She misses the deadline her birthday is September 16th.
Those girls are so cute:) Thought I would let ya know real quick, I changed our blog address to jasonandshannonlife.blogspot.
Ok so who loves Nada? I do! I do! I do!! She is the best, and yes Whitney is adorable! She is a breath of fresh air!
Post a Comment