You gotta love summer & swimming lessons! Mikayla and Katelyn are in the same class...which is so nice! Here they are getting ready to do their swimming lessons for the day:) Nice goggles girls!
Katelyn
Mikayla
Katelyn & Mikayla, in their towels....All done for the day:)
Good times!
Ryan, Derek, & Whitney....hanging out at swimming lessons:)
Looks like fun!!! I finally used my reader I had to only add about 4 more people. I does work good! I can't believe I had it ready to go and just wasn't using it:)
Yes it is the Whitney Pool...& I have loved it so far! Not as busy as SF pool and much much closer....oh ya and no chryptospyridium or whatever the heck it is called LOL!!!
4 comments:
Looks like fun!!! I finally used my reader I had to only add about 4 more people. I does work good! I can't believe I had it ready to go and just wasn't using it:)
Sweet! I am glad you figured it out...It is so nice to have!!
Looks like the whitney pool, let me know how you like her lessons? That's where I swim every morning.
Yes it is the Whitney Pool...& I have loved it so far! Not as busy as SF pool and much much closer....oh ya and no chryptospyridium or whatever the heck it is called LOL!!!
Post a Comment