That would be so fun! We should have you over for dinner and games :) Do you guys still need us to watch the cute little ones the weekend of the 11th? I have a work party that night and I can miss I just need to RSVP :)
how did you like the whitney pool lessons? i might send my kids there next year!
Yeah the Whitney pool was good...I enjoyed that it was closer too. My kids really liked it. I will probably put them in again there:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That would be so fun! We should have you over for dinner and games :) Do you guys still need us to watch the cute little ones the weekend of the 11th? I have a work party that night and I can miss I just need to RSVP :)
how did you like the whitney pool lessons? i might send my kids there next year!
Yeah the Whitney pool was good...I enjoyed that it was closer too. My kids really liked it. I will probably put them in again there:)
Post a Comment