Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mikayla, Katelyn, & The Camera

Katelyn thought it would be funny to do a few crazy poses and Mikayla was more than happy to take the pictures of her. I have nothing to post because I don't do anything and I don't go anywhere because the damn gas is so expensive....so I figured what the heck might as well post these pictures for SOMETHING new:) I guess maybe I will have to start taking my camera on my exciting grocery store trips so I have something to blog about.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

You've got it right about that damn gas! The girls are cute though so it's ok. hehe

Lacie said...

I do have to say those are the best eyelashes I have ever seen!

Jen B. said...

Might be fun to see a blog about the grocery store. You never know.....

Stephanie said...

You invited me to the recipe blog? I didn't get it - send it again and I'll post :) I have a good soup recipe too :)

Tandy said...

So fun to see your blog and see your family growing! Love your recipe blog, if you add me to the list I will post some more recipes. Good Idea!

Saedi said...

Hi Melissa! I was bored today, so I started searching for people's blogs, and I was so excited when I found yours! It's so fun to learn a little more about your darling little family! And I am totally going to be checking out your recipe blog!