Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Whitney's Swimming Lessons

Whitney has her swimming lessons on different days then Mikayla and Katelyn. I loved the goofy goggle pictures so much I decided I better get a couple of Whitney in her snazzy pink goggles and life jacket. Here she is getting ready to go swimming:)

Love those snazzy goggles hehe!


Hi Mom....Cheese!


This is Whitney's first year of swimming lessons she was SO excited!


All done...Ready to go in her towel

Swimming is fun!

2 comments:

ciara said...

Oh my!! That is some funny stuff!! I love the goggles. I just made Kade come and look at the pics and we've decided that, thats the perfect reason why we have kids..........so we can always have a good chuckle!!!

Stephanie said...

So cute! I love the "snazzy" goggles :) Matt and I had so much fun coming over to visit the other night - though we really think we need to do it again soon and introduce you you the wildly violent and competitive game of -- KILLER BUNNIES! haha Trust me - I was hesitant too... but it is amazing, though after playing Matt doesn't talk to me for a few hours - just cause I always win :) hehe Anyway we will plan it :) Maybe next time the power wont go out! Kiss the kidlets for me! xo