The girls thought it would be funny to put Derek in one of their dresses. When they brought him to show me I thought I better get some pictures :). I don't think dad thought it was very cute or funny though LOL!
so cute, you have 4 little girls now:) hehehe The dress even matches his eyes, I love it. I have a similar picture of Ryder but it was one of my shirts (that he put on himself, don't feel so bad). I was going to post it but just haven't got around to it.
1 comment:
so cute, you have 4 little girls now:) hehehe The dress even matches his eyes, I love it. I have a similar picture of Ryder but it was one of my shirts (that he put on himself, don't feel so bad). I was going to post it but just haven't got around to it.
Post a Comment