Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swimming Fun!

So the girls were supposed to be outside swimming and Derek was sleeping so when I heard someone I said, "hey come here, what are you doing?".....so Katelyn comes walking into the office and she looked so funny I had to take a picture.....So I said..."What's in the box?" She said... " We have beads in here and we want to put them in the pool and dive for them." So I decided to go out and snap a few shots of them playing in the pool...one of their favorite things to do:)


Mikayla & Whitney..."drying off for a minute"


Katelyn, Whitney, & Mikayla Floating on the tubes


Whitney and her fish tube:)


Katelyn & Whitney posing for the camera


All 3 searching for beads under the water:)



LOL...oh Katelyn!

5 comments:

Saedi said...

That pool is awesome! Don't be surprised if you come out one day and find my kids and I in it! Heehee!

shannon said...

Katelyn and Whitney have that look on their faces like you made them go on the tower of terror or something:)hehe. Looks like they have had some seriouse fun this last week.
I couldn't be more glad that the pictures are over with, I do have two CD's for you, I just got them today. Your family pictures turned out really cute. I will get them in the mail asap.

Lacie said...

You could fit a floaty in there for you, I like it.

Stephanie said...

Hehe, looks fun! :) What cute swim suits too! :) - love the goggles!

Jen B. said...

Love the new background!! So cute!