We have not had our family pictures taken for FOUR YEARS! So this is something we have really needed to get done. I realized while we were in the process of getting everything ready for the pictures, why it has been 4 years though....because it is a pain in the butt! So Enjoy:)






8 comments:
SO SO SO Cute! I had to steal the family one and put it on my blog to brag about how cute my sisters family is ;) What are you guys up to next Monday? It's Matt's birthday on Tuesday so I was thinking we should get together with you guys and play games or something... :)
I love the family pictures!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!! That's so funny, because we just had our family pics taken yesterday, which is the first time we've ever had actual family pictures. The only ones before now were taken along with Dan's family pictures.
HHAHAHA you are funny! ;) We would love to have you guys for dinner and games... it's just pretty small so I worry about the kidlets... let me know what you think and there is a sweet park by our house too, we could have a picnic?
Haha, no worries! We can't do it Monday either! I forgot too! lol :) we can't do it Tuesday, but are you free any other nights next week?
Great pictures! You have a beautiful family! And I love your blog background, so cute.
It is such a pain, but so worth it! Your guys look great!
Post a Comment