So..... I came out into the family room to find Derek climbing up the outside of the stairs just holding onto the spindles and I am sure he fully intended to get all the way to the top....YIKES!! He is definitely the monkey of the family he will climb on anything!!
Uhh ya I don't think you are high enough why don't you go up one more!
Uhh ya I don't think you are high enough why don't you go up one more!
Busted!!
You love me...I am too cute!
5 comments:
NO FEAR!!! Have fun with that! hehehe
OH man, Ethan started doing the same...only he only goes up a stair or two. I think that those two will be good friends once Ethan grows up a bit :-) TROUBLE
Hehe, so cute! I just want to kiss his cute little cheeks :)
Hey Melissa-
I found your blog through Lacie. You truely have such beautiful children. Just wandering if you had fun Friday? Its been a long time since I've stayed out 'til 2:00 and laughed until my stomach hurt. So I guess you could say, I had fun.I paid the price for my late night on Sunday. I was so tired it hurt! Anyway, I'm about half way through w/ the book. What do you think so far?keep your cute blog up, I'll continue to spy!!
WTF!!!! I left a comment after Lacie and now its gone!!! Oh well, I just wanted to say how cute Derek is and how I love that he looks so proud of himself!!
Post a Comment