Thursday, July 24, 2008

Spanish Fork Carnival

We went down to the Carnival with the Brower family yesterday. Jen and I took the kids down and got them pizza and walked around to all the booths and got a yummy Texas lemonade (that Jen introduced me to:) Then Mike came down and we went over and took the kids on the rides. They were so excited and I think they all had a good time. The last ride that Katelyn, Whitney, & Aubrie went on was so funny because I couldn't believe they wanted to go on it, but they did so we let them. Katelyn & Aubrie were pretty upset while they were on the ride...I think they wanted off:) Whitney had the scared look on her face but didn't really cry....LOL! When they got off Katelyn gave me a dirty look and walked past me and Whitney ran up and said, "Mom that was so awesome...can I go again!?" I got it on video tape and it cracked me up that she said that:)

3 comments:

Saedi said...

I love the pictures you got of them on the scary ride. Whitney looks terrified, she is so stinking cute!

Lacie said...

Those are the best scared faces I have ever seen. LOVE IT!!!

ATWOOD said...

I love it! Particularly the part where Katelyn acts like you're the one that made her ride the ride :-)