The girls were so excited to go back to school they were up and dressed before I even went up to wake them up! Mikayla is in second grade with Mrs. Creer and Katelyn is in first grade with Mrs. Searle this year. I was excited for them to get back in school but I really miss having them home to help with Derek. They had a fun first day and they both like their teachers and they were excited that they got to play at recess together. When I asked them what their favorite thing was about their first day Mikayla said "that we got to have m&m's and our own water bottles in class"...Katelyn said...."umm pretty much recess because I got to play with Mikayla and Kacey and have popsicles and they were gooood". Then I asked Whitney what her favorite part about staying home was and she said "going to the store to get treats and doing my puzzle with mom." So that's a wrap on the first day back at school...now Whitney is counting down the days until her preschool starts...6 more days:)
Katelyn outside her classroom
3 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! What preschool is Whitney going to?
It is called Nada's School. She lives over on Scenic Drive here in SF...all of my other girls have gone to her for their year before kindergarten and she is AMAZING!!
They look so cute!! YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED.....go to my blog for more info.
Post a Comment