Wednesday, August 27, 2008

100 Posts..& Lacie tagged me:)

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker


The rules: Read after the last picture to see if you've been tagged....The rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose (I mean it!). Then you tag six others. What a pain..I know but I did it so DON'T COMPLAIN:) Have Fun!!

1. Kitchen Sink:
2. Fridge...could be worse:)

3. Laundry Room:


4. Bathroom...should have put all that junk away I guess...


5. Closet...yup...needs organized!

6. Favorite Shoes: I pretty much love ANY flip flops...that's a given:)


7. Favorite Room
...My bedroom OF COURSE:)


8. Self Portrait: Self Portraits.... SUCK!!

9. What the kids are doing:

Whitney is in her nude PJ's waiting for dinner:)

Derek is eating raisins in his high chair

Katelyn is just getting out of the shower:)
Mikayla is IN the shower..LOL

10. Dream Vacation...uh huh...Now this would be AMAZING:)

I Tag Kelli, Stephanie, Jen P, Ciara, Shannon, & Cindy. Have fun!! No Excuses.....Just take the pictures NOW...and you can blog it when you get a minute:)

5 comments:

Lacie said...

That shower picture is seriously the funniest thing ever!

Stephanie said...

Haha I love all the pictures - your house looks really good on the spot! :) Matt liked all the pictures too and we loved Mikayla's face in the shower picture - she is like, "What the heck is mom doing... whatever." haha

Jen B. said...

ooooh new background!! cute, cute!! :)
I gotta go Ernie is on the phone.....LOL

Smith Family said...

What the heck Melissa!! This is the tag I've always dreaded!!! And then to get tagged with 6
kids now and a week before the 7th!!! I took most of the pic's already but haven't had time to post them yet- this will be called "lesson in humility" cause guess what sweety- my house is not always spotless!!! Wish me luck :) cindy

Donny and Camie said...

What a fun post! I can't believe how clean your house is at a moment's notice...well, actualy I wasn't super surprised...it's always clean! And you look way cute in your hat! ;)