Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Boating Trip 8/16/08

This is a little late...But oh well:) I went boating on Aaron & Kelli's boat with some other friends too and it was such a fun time! Ryan stayed home to watch the kids because we didn't have a sitter...what a good husband:) Here are a few pictures of the day...LOL..I was a little camera happy!! Thanks Kelli and Aaron for the GREAT time!!!

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

You win the longest video award!! I'm so sad that we missed it, the water looks so pretty and clear, just gorgeous!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

HAHA...I kept finding good pictures that I HAD to add LOL!! It was fun...but don't worry the water was anything but pretty and clear LOL!! I think the inside of Kelli's swimsuit had a green tinge to it when we were done..yikes!:)

Saedi said...

I am cracking up, I love your funny little comments on the bottom! Looks like a blast!

Lacie said...

I couldn't look at all of them sorry....looks like fun though. I can't believe you only got one picture of yourself.

Corinne said...

I love all your pictures. That was a really fun day.