Suprise..Suprise...Suprise!!! Yes...I am pregnant with number 5 and was SO hoping for a little buddy for Derek BUT...it is a GIRL:) I guess apparently I CAN and WILL be handling another girl in our house...as if we didn't have enough drama already LOL! No...we are VERY excited to have another sweet little baby girl and I am sure all the other girls will LOVE having a baby sister to dress and do her hair and her nail polish...like a real live baby doll:) As for names...absolutely no idea...this one caught me off guard QUITE A BIT!!! Here are some pictures...they are a little bit blurry but....definitely a girl:)
19 comments:
AAAHHH! I'm so excited for you! You make gorgeous girls. Plus, it will just make Derek a better husband someday with all those sisters :-).
I have tears in my eyes!! I am really happy for you.....Its so fun to see a baby counter and the photos it makes it so real!!! She is going to be so dang cute, and maybe blonde so Whitney will have a twin too!! :)
Yay!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. When are you due? I am so baby hungry but can't talk Trevor into it yet.
OK so I am a retard! I now see the due date in LARGE letters right beside the ultrasound photos! HAHAHA
WHAT??????? You guys are in trouble:) Congrats I am really excited. You know we love girls. I can't wait!
I love it!! I have no words.....
I just looked at your counter I remember being in the 100's glad I'm in the 40's now LOL:)
That is so awesome Melissa!!! I'm so happy for you! I actually started to guess a few weeks ago. Not that you look pregnant, but you had a tiny little bump on your tummy, and you are normally skinny as a pole, so I thought something must be brewing! Man, some people have all the luck, how would it be to have little girls??
Oh my goodness! Yay! Congratulations. We've got a lot of babies in the family I love it. Way to go you guys. What a cute little family you have.
Congrats!!!!! You make cute girls I'm so happy for you.
Yea!!! A girl! I'm so excited for you!
Hehe, I talked to you yesterday but I just wanted to say congrats again! We are so excited for you guys! :) Let plan a get together... it's been too long!
Hey Melissa,
It's cindy smith- congrats! That's so exciting! Your girls are so adorable- if I were you I'd be excited to have another one too! Our 5th and also 4th girl is due in 2 weeks! We still don't have a name either! I found your blog after Tandy left a message on mine, so sorry I'm kinda snooping:) I hope all is well in your neighborhood over there! I miss seeing everyone in the old ward as much as I used too, this ward is different in that way. But we're good! Hopefully we'll see you around somewhere! Congrats again! cindy
Yea! More drama at the Moorhouse home! Your girls (and Derek too) are beautiful! Congrats!!
Wow! Congratulations! You are super mom!!
Congratulations!!!
Oh Melissa!!! Im soooo excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! yeeeeeey!! I remember us talking about you having another one!!! Thats so neat. Congratz!!!!
Congrats on number 5! I am jealous that you are due after me and you already know it is a girl! The wait is killing me, and I have two more weeks left. You make gorgeous children...don't stop, just keep having them!
Congrats girlfriend!! I think it's awesome that you're having a girl! Cherish and Dev have 3 girls and one boy, and actually, Dallas is quite spoiled cuz he gets all the Daddy, son time...;). And he's so good with his sisters, and so polite towards other girls! I'm sure it will be the same for Derrick! He can be Baylan's buddy, since Bay has no brothers either!:)
Post a Comment