I made corn on the cob for dinner and I thought I will just cut it off the cob and give it to Derek to eat. Well, he saw everyone else with the cobs and he wanted one too and wouldn't eat the cut off corn so I gave him a whole cob and he LOVED it....I thought it was pretty funny:)
Switching over to his thumb for the night...
When he gets really tired he sucks his thumb and sticks things in his ear with is free hand....I'm not sure why LOL!:)
3 comments:
I hope he didn't keep eating it after he stuck it in his ear. That sound really good, I need to go get some.....one week from tomarrow:)lol
LOL!!!! Good one:)
Hehe, so cute! :) I really like the one with the cob in his ear - he is so cute when he sucks his thumb :)
Post a Comment