A friend of ours, Chelsi Crockett, had her 30th birthday at jumping jacks. It was such a fun time for the whole family:) This was last Wednesday...I am just a little slow to update! Here are some pictures from the event...the ones I could manage to get before my kids ran away to the next slide:)
This is Derek and Ryder...they were born on the same day by the same doctor just a few hours apart. So they are pretty much EXACTLY the same age...so cute:)
Mikayla trying to get Derek to climb up and go down the slide with her....It took a few tries to get Derek all the way to the top LOL!
2 comments:
LOL!! That is a great picture of you!! I love it that was a good time!!:)
Haha - this looks like so much fun! The kids are adorable and I like the picture of you ;) haha
Post a Comment