Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The girls:)

The girls got these little dresses and leggings (they LOVE their leggings:) for school clothes but on Sunday they were so excited they begged me to let them wear them to church...so here they are all ready for church in their new dresses:)




4 comments:

Lacie said...

I can't believe I'm going to have a girl. It's weird I will be buying dresses one day.

shannon said...

I laughed so hard when I saw this cuz I bought the same exact dresses for my girls and they also begged me to wear them to church. I forgot to ask did Jen get ahold of you and get you what you wanted for the pictures?

Stephanie said...

So cute - I love the dresses and the pretty little girls in them :)

Corinne said...

I love the leggings. Summers wears her day and night, everyday if I would let her.