Thursday, August 14, 2008
Lets Start School Already!!!
Ok, I may be the meanest mom ever but....Can I just say that I seriously CAN NOT WAIT until school starts!! My kids are getting SO bored, they go around making one mess after another, fighting non-stop, and saying they are bored all day long....and thus driving me INSANE! I need a countdown ticker thing on my blog for the number of days until school starts...ahhhhh!! The summer is fun in the beginning but by the last month it just drags on and the kids need something more involved to do all day long...and the grocery store trips just don't seem to cut it. We are getting closer though...only 5 more days to go...YAY!!!:):) Then it is back to having a little bit of MY TIME for a change! HOORAY!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well if your the meanest mom ever then tack me up there right next to ya cuz I agree 100%
You're so cute. I think we all know how you feel. I'm scared though, this is my first time having a kid in school, sheesh that's crazy!
Post a Comment