Thursday, September 18, 2008

20 Week Ultrasound

I had my 20 week ultrasound today and everything looks great with the baby:) And, YES it is still a girl LOL!! We got some really cute pictures so I posted some of them:)

Here are her cute little fingers:)


Her little hands right up by her face


She's giving us a thumbs up that she's a GIRL! LOL!!

Cute little face profile:)

And...last but not least...YUP It's STILL a GIRL!:)

5 comments:

Lacie said...

So cute! I love ultrasound pictures. I'm excited that you are having a girl now we can have play dates with the girls and the boys hehehe

Lacie said...

WOW! 141 days seems like a ton compared to my 16 HAHAHA

Saedi said...

How fun! Those are some awesome ultrasound pictures! Super clear!

ATWOOD said...

Stop being so good at everything GEEZE! It makes it really hard to be your friend when your a superstar at everything ;-)...btw those are really cute ultrasound pic's! And also, I finally got google reader. thanks.

Jen B. said...

It's better to have a girl than a Boy-girl.....That would be bad.....