Friday, September 19, 2008

HALF WAY!!

I am officially 20 weeks TODAY! The first half always goes by so fast for me and the second half goes pretty fast right up until the last month...Then it really starts to drag. We'll see how this one goes for me:) I am just Excited to be HALF WAY there...YAY!! Here are my first side profile pictures of my Big Ol' Belly compliments of Lacie's Camera and Chelsi's house hehehe...Enjoy:)




4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute Miss! :) You look adorable Pregnant! :) I'm SO SO SO sorry about Tuesday night we had a really important meeting that started at 6:30.... then it dragged on and on and on till 8:30!!! I decided we just need to plan a full on party! What nights are you free next week? We would love to have you guys to our house but it's not too good for the little ones - they would be SO bored - and there is only one room so it's not too big either. We would love to host but you would probably need a babysitter and that's a pain! So we can come over there and I could even bring dinner :) Just let me know what nights work for you guys and I'll talk to Matt :) Oh yeah I was reading this blog this morning about Obama and thought of you http://bentleyteam.blogspot.com/
I hope you are doing well and I'll talk to you soon :)

Saedi said...

You are so GORGEOUS!!! Man, I wish I looked like that when I was pregnant. Halfway....WAHOO!!!

Chelsi said...

You look so great! What a tiny belly for your 5th!

Jen B. said...

You are one hot mama!! I can't believe you are on your 5th! You wouldn't know it by looking at ya!! BTW The fall background is a keeper!! :)