Monday, September 8, 2008

Derek's First Playdate

So I got a phone call from my friend Lacie this morning and she said she drives past my house on the way to take her older little boy to school so she thought maybe Derek would want to come and play with her little boy Ryder. I know I have told this before...but they were born on the same day within hours of each other and by the same doctor...so OF COURSE they have to be best buds:):) Well, I wasn't sure how Derek would do getting strapped into someone elses car and leaving without me, but he did fine! Lacie said at one time the dog got too close and he said..." NO doe doe(dog) NO!" Which is hilarious to me because he LOVES dogs and gets so excited when he sees one, just not up close LOL!! Then he saw a picture of a deer on Lacie's wall and got all excited and said...."Uhh Big Buck" hehehe...Ryan taught him that one...he loves to sit and watch them on TV with Ryan and he says "Uhh Big Buck" over and over:):) He had such a fun time and Lacie took some pictures of them playing....so I stole them off her blog:) Thanks Lacie!! It was a nice break and such a fun time for him too!

3 comments:

Donny and Camie said...

You gotta love those playdates! Those 2 little boys are darling! I can't believe Derrick is talking so good...THAT'S CRAZY!! We should get together sometime...we miss you guys! Hope everything is going good!

Amanda said...

Its so cute when the little ones find a friend.

Lacie said...

I will for sure pick him up again.