Thursday, September 4, 2008

Whitney's First Day

Whitney started school on Tuesday and she was SO excited to start, she was getting so bored home alone with just Derek and I and with her sisters gone to school all day long. She has been counting down the days until preschool starts for weeks! Plus...I was running out of things she could do all day every day by herself! She goes M, T, W, Th from 12-3:)....It will be a nice change for both of us. Here are some pictures of her going back to school:)



3 comments:

Lacie said...

That will be fun for her. She looks so cute, I LOVE her hair!

Stephanie said...

Hehe, she looks so cute and excited for her first day! :)

ciara said...

She is so cute!! Hey I know you tagged me and.........yes I am going to do it:) hehe, we have been out of town for a week so thats my excuse lol!