Friday, October 17, 2008

24 Weeks...16 to go:)!

So... as much as I HATE pregnant pictures, I kinda feel bad that I don't have many of me being pregnant with my other kids so I figure an update on my growing belly every 4 weeks will do. I am definitely feeling much bigger than when I had pictures taken 4 weeks ago, that and I seem to run into ALOT of people that seem to think I am due some time soon...ummm HELLO!! Oh and one of my good friends that didn't waste any time telling me how big I am getting!;) Mikayla was my photographer since my husband is always out looking for deer:) That may be why the pictures are a little blurry, but I wasn't taking anymore!


8 comments:

Amanda said...

I think you look so great. Don't be so hard on yourself, this is your fifth pregnancy.

Lacie said...

First off you do NOT even look close to being due. And if you are talking about me I didn't mean you look big I'm meant you have grown a lot since the last time I saw you and that was like 3 weeks. Believe me I feel bad for being so shocked at your belly. Maybe I just think it's weird that it's not me any more. If any one knows rude remarks it's me. I WAS HUGE YOU ARE NOT!!!!!!

Jen B. said...

I love your little belly!! I can't believe you are so tiny. No matter how many you have had you look great!! I never got to have skinny arms and legs when I was prego. You ONLY have a little belly.....All baby, what do you want her to do stand up strait?????
WTF....you do NOT look ready...they're just jealous!!!!!!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!! I love my friends:)

Chelsi said...

I think you look cute pregnant! At least she's growing right into a little ball, instead of a innertube around your waist! You can't even tell you are pregnant from the back.

Stephanie said...

You look great! Haha, I liked the part about Ryan with the dear - I can just see it now! Oh and I thought of him this weekend. We were up in Ashton Idaho visiting some of Matt's extended family and they had about 6 deer tags between everyone - so they went hunting a bunch! I went with them once and Matt chased some deer up the mountain, but unfortunately didn't catch them. Haha, anyway it just reminded me of Ryan and his hunting obsession ;)

Saedi said...

Give me a break! You can't tell me that anyone really thought you might be due anytime soon. Good grief, that is the goofiest thing I have ever seen, you're TINY!!!

Lacie said...

Have you thought of any baby names yet?