Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

This is the fourth picture in my picture files and it is from Christmas of 2006...so I was VERY VERY pregnant with Derek at this time. This is a picture of the girls on Christmas Eve with their new pajamas that they had just gotten to open:) Kind of crazy to think that was almost 2 years ago! Anyways, here's how the tag goes...Go to your picture files find the fourth picture and post it with a description of what it is:) I tag ANYONE who reads this! YUP..that means YOU!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Parcell said...

Whats even more crazy is that I remember that tree and the girls from that time as though it was a month ago. I can't believe how time flies and gray hair multiplies. Wow crazy. I wish you still lived over here. It sure made get togethers easier. Oh ya and that was before I got a job and dropped off the social planet! Yikes.

Smith Family said...

Your girls have always been SO cute! Do you have any names for the new little one yet?