Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mikayla's Baptism Invitation

Mikayla turned 8 in September but General Conference was in October so she is getting baptized on November 1st. We are so excited for her and proud of her! She has been such a blessing in our family and we love her TONS!! This is her cute invitation that I made...the one day we decided to take her pictures, there was a wind storm outside! I was hoping to get some cute ones on the grass but, it didn't happen. Anyways, here is the finished product:)

5 comments:

Jen B. said...

Does this mean we're invited?? :)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

LOL! Duh?!!

Saedi said...

That is so cute! I am invited? Heehee, I don't think you have a choice in that!!! Although, I do have my niece being baptized that same day, so I may not be there after all! Dangit, will that ruin this special day for you??? heehe.

Chelsi said...

That turned out so great!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Beautiful!!!!