Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ryans 2008 Deer

This is Ryan's deer from his hunt this year. He was a little disappointed because he saw some bigger ones, but it looks pretty good to me. He shot him at 250 yards away while he was running and was suprised that he actually hit him. I myself am just glad it is over and now I get him back for the weekends again:)

4 comments:

Saedi said...

NICE ONE RYAN! Looks like a keeper!

Stephanie said...

Sweet! :) I need to show this to Matt - he'll be jealous ;)

Lacie said...

It's a toad of a three point. With good caracter Ryan and I think it will look good on the wall. Congrats, Eddie

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Thanks man, his head is pretty big so hopefully he will look good on the wall. I saw some bigger ones but I just couldn't pass this one up.