I found this baseball fabric on sale and I just loved it so I of course had to make a cute little boy blanket too...in fact I made 2 of them:) They are so fun to make and I think they just turn out so cute and soft. Anyways, heres the latest in my blanket obsession:)
That is SO cute! haha, you are much better than I, I must admit I haven't worked on mine since I asked you about it! :) hehe. Are these blankets in anticipation of a boy baby next??? Hey I've been meaning to ask you, what time is the baptism next weekend?...
Ok, you are so FIRED! Why do I still not know how to make these yet??? Just kidding, but I do need you to explain it to me when you get a chance because they are the cutest!!!
Wow, Are your fingers bleeding yet? Hey listen if you have some time on your hands, I could think of a few things for you to do! Very talented! You can look at your work without needed to squint. My work , not so much! Hehehe
We got the invitation - so cute! I was going to ask you though, are you doing something at your house afterwards? If so do you need help? I can bring stuff if you need to or help in any other way :) Just let me know what the plan is :)
4 comments:
That is SO cute! haha, you are much better than I, I must admit I haven't worked on mine since I asked you about it! :) hehe. Are these blankets in anticipation of a boy baby next??? Hey I've been meaning to ask you, what time is the baptism next weekend?...
Ok, you are so FIRED! Why do I still not know how to make these yet??? Just kidding, but I do need you to explain it to me when you get a chance because they are the cutest!!!
Wow, Are your fingers bleeding yet? Hey listen if you have some time on your hands, I could think of a few things for you to do! Very talented! You can look at your work without needed to squint. My work , not so much! Hehehe
We got the invitation - so cute! I was going to ask you though, are you doing something at your house afterwards? If so do you need help? I can bring stuff if you need to or help in any other way :) Just let me know what the plan is :)
Post a Comment