Sunday, November 30, 2008

30 Weeks!!

(objects in picture may appear larger than they are:)

OH MY GOSH!! I really can't believe I just posted that picture! Please read the disclaimer HAHA:) I didn't think the post would be the same without the huge 30 week picture of me. Anyways, I am officially 3/4 of the way done...10 weeks (68 days to be exact) to go and counting WAHOO!! It has gone by SO FAST...so far:) I hope it continues to be that way for the next 10 weeks....if I am lucky, maybe it will only be 9 weeks...I can hope right?? The best part is that I am still able to get a fairly decent nights sleep...with Derek I had nerve problems in my arm anytime I laid down and didn't sleep well from 6 months on, so I am not complaining this time:)

3 comments:

Lacie said...

LOL! I love the disclaimer. You look so cute!

Jen B. said...

I can't believe you only have 10 weeks!! It has gone by fast for me too! Can't wait to see her!

Stephanie said...

Hehe, it has gone by SO fast! You look adorable though :) You wear it well!