Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas...

I made my Christmas list yesterday and I am feeling much less overwhelmed:) Can I just say that I love shopping online...it is such a lifesaver! Christmas is one of my all time FAVORITE holidays!! Christmas here we come...and of course we will also be that much closer to having this little baby too:) Since we are still in November and I am writing about Christmas, I thought I would list some of my favorite things I love about Christmas...
Stories of Christ
The lights
Decorations
Smells..Christmas tree, Cinnamon, & Fresh baked treats~ mmmm:)
Christmas Music
Sledding
Making a snowman
Baking
Christmas dinner
Traditions
Being with family
Gingerbread houses
The kids excitement for Santa to come
Watching it snow outside while sitting by the fire wrapped in a blanket with a mug of hot chocolate....I LOVE hot chocolate in the winter!
...To name just a few...:)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

mmmm... you are making me excited for Christmas! Not that I wasn't already.... haha We should get together and do some Christmas baking :)

Lacie said...

I love the new look! Teach me how to make a custom header. PLEASE!!! You, Jen, and Chelsi have jumped the gun on christmas I think:) hahaha Email me how to do the header.

Chelsi said...

Sure Lacie maybe we are just prepared!!!! hahahahaha I think I shal make a list of all my loves of Christmas too, what a great way to rememeber all the fun things about Christmas.

Saedi said...

Your Christmas backdrop is way cute! I wish I was as excited as you. I love Christmas, but it is coming up WAY too fast!

Anonymous said...

I love all those things about Christmas too! We'll miss family and snow this year, but at least we can have hot chocolate and lights. I got your blog address off of Stephanie's blog. If you want to check mine out, it brobertsonfam.blogspot.com.

Bryan and Sarah said...

Thanks for your comment too! I'm going to have fun checking out your blog. You have the most beautiful family. I'm looking foward to your future posts!