Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things I am thankful for...

A. America
B. Babies...They can always make me smile:)
C. Cars..walking everywhere would SUCK! AND Contacts..I would be blind without them!
D. Derek:) He makes me laugh at least 5 times a day..I LOVE HIM!!
E. Electricity...I always realize how thankful I am for this when the power goes out for a while.
F. Friends, Family, Food, Fresh Fruit, Fireplace, & Furnace...Nothing better than eating a nice plate of food in front of a toasty warm fire:)
G. All of my GIRLS..they are so sweet & truly THE BEST!!
H. My Home, Hands, Health & Happiness
I. Internet..what would I do without it!
J. Ryan's Job...nothing works very well without a Job
K. My ability to have Kids...They are THE BEST!
L. Life, Love, Laughter, Legs, & Learning ( I was on a roll with this one)
M. Marriage...what a blessing... I couldn't do it by myself! AND Music...I LOVE MUSIC!
N. My Nose...how boring life would be without all the wonderful scents & smells:)
O. Obedience...I am glad my kids are obedient at least some of the time.
P. Pictures...they are worth a thousand words & hold so many great memories!
Q. Quiet times. It is so nice to have those times when it is just quiet.
R. RYAN!! He is so hard working, loving, caring, & funny AND such a great husband and Dad, I am so blessed to have him in my life! AND Religion...a huge blessing!
S. Sunshine...I am not a fan of the dreary days, I love the Sunshine AND Shoes:)
T. Temples, My Testimony, Trees, Tacos & Trains...I get to see Derek's face light up with excitement and he runs to the window yelling chooo chooo everytime one comes by our house:)
U. Umbilical Cord & Uterus...both enable me to have such beautiful healthy babies:)
V. Vegetables, Vacations...which I should take more of:) AND Vacuums....things would be very messy without them!
W. Weekends & Water...I always look forward to spending the weekend with Ryan (although they always go by too fast!) My drink of choice is water & I Love taking a warm shower or bath in our nice clean water right out of the tap.
X. I have no idea...I guess the xylophone was a pretty good invention. As long as it isn't my kids pounding on it LOL!
Y. Yams on Thanksgiving...they are so Yummy:)
Z. Zippers...they beat doing up a million snaps!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Derek is SO cute :) I can just see him doing that! I love your list!

Hayley said...

Ha I love reading these. Your family is so cute. It will be exciting to have baby Addy to add to the fun.

Chelsi said...

Wow that took time!! Sorry if I stole your background I didn't see it until after I put mine on!! I loved the clip about the 2nd coming!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

HAHA..you are too funny! It isn't "MY" background so no worries...LOL! Great minds think alike:)