We had a fun Halloween this year. On Thursday night our ward had an awesome ward party where they had haunted horse trailers, face painting and games like bowling, ring toss, bean bag toss, and car races in the parking lot. Oh and of course glazed donuts and apple juice:) The kids had a really fun time. Friday Mikayla and Katelyn of course wore their costumes to school and then after school to dance class and then they came home and we had dinner and went out trick or treating around our neighborhood at about 6, the kids got TONS of candy, and we were done by 8...which was so nice since we had Mikayla's baptism to get up early for on Saturday. Derek was so cute he would say "trit or tweet" at the door and then he would say "thant yew..hap howa-ween" when he was walking away:) I love the cute things they say at this age LOL! As you can see in the pictures.... Mikayla was a witch, Katelyn a princess, Whitney was Dorothy, and Derek was a Rooster:)
At the ward party
My cute little Rooster:)
Whitney going to school
4 comments:
So cute! I love all the updates! I stole a picture of the little kidlets for my blog! so cute! xx
OH MY GOODNESS.....I LOVE THE ROOSTER, SO DANG CUTE! Your girls are so beautiful!
LOL...The Rooster!!! HAHAHA so funny!
Looks like a fun Halloween! All your kids look so cute! I love the picture of Derrick and his pumpin! My kids LOVE pulling the guts out...LOL!!! You look great Melissa...I wish I looked that good pregnant...I blow up EVERYWHERE!!!
Post a Comment