Monday, December 29, 2008

Grandpa Holden's Funeral Luncheon

The funeral went well, and it was such a nice tribute to my Grandpa. I have a lot of family that came down from Canada for the funeral so I thought it would be a great opportunity to get pictures of everyone all together. Here are all the pictures I took at the luncheon:)

Aunt Jane & Aunt Doreen

Katelyn enjoying some cake

Whitney with cake all over her face :)

Cousin Ashley & Uncle Shane

Derek getting all his energy out after sitting so well through a 2 hour funeral

Uncle Mark & Cousin Ashley

Savannah & Jacob-Cousins

Uncle Eric, Aunt Brenley, & Savannah

Cousin Sarah, Hayley & Sterling (Brother & sister-in-law)

Sarah & Brenley

Brenley & Ashley

Stephanie & Matt (Sister & brother-in-law)

Cousin Cody & Shane

Grandma Holden & the girls:)

At this point I became the photographer:)...

Mom, Brenley, Grandma, Shane, & Mark

More Family Pictures...



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hehe - good work! I'm sure I'll steal a few of these for my blog later :) I gotta catch up on Christmas and everything first though! Matt and I are moving this week into Grandma's basement so that she won't be by herself.

Bryan and Sarah said...

Excellent pictures! You have a great camera! I'll probably steal some. We love you guys!