I can not believe it is 2009 already!! I am so excited that it is finally January and February 6th doesn't seem so far away anymore:) Happy New Year to you all...we are hoping for many more great adventures this coming year! The most exciting at the moment is the new baby we can't wait to have...
36 days & counting!!! Wahoo!!
5 comments:
I can't wait to see your cute little girl!!
ME EITHER!!!:)
I just realized there are 3 of you pregos that I watch the blogs on. 30, 34, & 39 days to go. CARZY!!! Hopefully you will POP first:)
Ah! It's the final countdown! How exciting! Good luck! As for 2009- I still feel like Y2K was last year!!! And 2010 was never really gone make it here! And it's right around the corner!!!
Happy New Year! I can't wait to see pictures of your new arrival!
Post a Comment