Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Phonics by Spelling


These are the books that Nada, my daughters preschool teacher, created to help children learn to read. They have really helped my kids with understanding that there are different spellings that make the same sound. Forming the sounds in words can be difficult in spelling when there are a number of ways to make the sound, anyways I think they are a great tool to have to help your kids learn to read, write, & spell. I also love that it puts it to music, I think this makes it that much easier for the kids to grasp and remember through repeatedly listening to the CD's along with the books. She has a Holiday Special going on right now for anyone who may be interested (Lacie:)...the website is Phonicsbyspelling.com

3 comments:

Lacie said...

Thanks for putting this on here. I totally forgot to call you back:)

Stephanie said...

Hehe, That WAS good wasn't it :) So I was thinking you guys, Sterling and Hayley and us should have a Christmas party maybe the weekend after Christmas, or the weekend before? Lets plan it! :)

Anonymous said...

The program looks great - I'll keep it in mind for the future!