Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Storytime

We have been reading a Christmas story every night and the other night Ryan read the book and I decided the kids looked SO CUTE all snuggled into their daddy that I had to get a picture:) I have to say, the "24 Stories of Christmas" thing has been SO FUN! The kids get excited to open the present every night and then they get to have a chocolate treat from their countdown calendar afterwards. I think this tradition is here to stay:)

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is a priceless picture! I love it! :) I love how Derek is sucking his thumb and he is the only one looking at the camera, haha :)

Chelsi said...

Hey we do that exact same tradition book, then chocolate!!

Stephanie said...

I washed it, but unfortunately we have community washers so there is one cycle to chose from... wash haha Maybe next time we come I'll bring it and we can try that :) I want to make another one! Was your fabric pretty expensive? cause mine was about $45... where did you get your fabric?

Stephanie said...

How do you know when it goes on sale?

Smith Family said...

what a fun tradition! How are things? Do you have any names picked yet or in the running atleast? Good Luck! I'm sure she will be an adorable princess! All of your girls are!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Your picture of Ryan with the kids is so nice! It sounds like a great tradition. I also liked the picture of Ryan's deer - huge antlers!

Lacie said...

This picture is SOOO dang cute!