Saturday, December 13, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my FOUR front teeth!

We were at some friends house last night and the kids got a little rowdy and Whitney managed to get her 2 bottom teeth knocked out...GO FIGURE! So now instead of only missing her 2 top teeth she is missing ALL FOUR of her front teeth! She had a hard time eating when she was just missing her top ones....I don't know what she is going to do now LOL! All I can do at this point is laugh about the luck of it HAHAHA:)



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh sad! She is super accident prone! :( Kind of funny, but really just sad! poor thing!

Jen B. said...

I can't believe she had them knocked out!!! How many times can that happen to one kid!!! Well, at least its a little faster than waiting for them to come out on there own:)