Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whitney's Christmas Program

This is Whitney's last year of pre-school! She had her cute Christmas program yesterday and she did such a good job:) She got to be dressed as one of the angels for the nativity scene. Her teachers are amazing and do such a great job with the kids and putting it all together! Here are some pictures from the program.

Our little angel:)

This angel is missing ALOT of teeth hehe:)

Getting ready to sing "C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S"

The Nativity Play

Getting ready to sing "Oh Christmas Tree"

Singing "Thirty-two Feet & Eight Little Tails"

After the program...

The songs they sang at the program

3 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

Whitney sure cute - she made a great angel!

Jen B. said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how big she looks!!

Stephanie said...

She is adorable :) I love her cute little personality!