We had our ward Christmas party last night and it was so much fun! They had an excellent dinner with ham, baked potatoes, corn and rolls. They had a fun wagon ride set up for those who wanted to go caroling. The kids sang Christmas songs and then we got to go and see santa...THE BEST PART!!:) Derek was standing in line all excited and he kept peeking through to see santa and getting a big old grin and looking up at us and saying.."Santa...Santa:)" Then he got his turn to sit on his lap and he wasn't too excited as you can tell:) Not even the candy cane was enough to get a smile on santas lap LOL! The kids always have a good time seeing santa...I love that our ward had him come! It is so much easier than taking them somewhere else to see him! I love how small and simple their requests to santa were....a bracelet, a littlest pet house, & some earings and they will be good? LOL!
Whitney...she asked for a bracelet:)
Whitney...she asked for a bracelet:)
5 comments:
So cute!! Nice of your ward to have Santa come.....I may have to stand in that long annoying line at the mall if I want pictures of my kids this year.....we'll see.
How cute are the wish lists of your girls!!! That sounds easy enough!!
Your kids look so cute with Santa. That is so funny about Derek - kids are always being afraid of Santa! I also love Whitney's missing teeth - it's good you got a picture of that!
That is so funny of Derek.
Hehe, that is SO funny! I've never understood how little kids can be so excited to see Santa and then freak out once they get there! I guess it could be a little overwhelming... All the kids look adorable! :)
I remember bribing the twins with gum, but they wanted nothing to do with Santa! I love the two pictures,1. Derek mad 2. Derek pissed! I love it. We tell them over and over to not talk to strangers and then all of a sudden we are telling them to not only talk, but sit on his lap and tell him all about yourself and want they want. Hmmmm? I can see why they are so confused and afraid! hehehe but it is still frustrating and comical at the same time. Your girls are very sweet in the requests they made! Adorable!
Post a Comment