I am sorry to disappoint you all but the belly pictures just weren't happening for me LOL! Instead you have my nice smiling face:) I got checked at my doctors appointment today and I am very happy to say that I am 1 cm & 50% effaced!! That is VERY GOOD for me...they usually just tell me "oh nothing yet...see ya next week." So I was excited that SOMETHING is happening...lets all hope that it means she will come a little early:) We can hope right!??
7 comments:
I think you are crazy and I am going to take a picture when you are not looking because you are insane. You look great! And yes it is a good thing that you are 50 percent effaced! I will pray for your speedy delivery date!
Excellent news! Hopefully your cute baby girl comes soon! I agree with Stephanie, you a way cute pregnant lady; you look great! I also love the sledding pictures and the pictures of Derek helping Ryan; you guys are a great family!
Woo Hoo!! That is awesome!! She will come early for sure!!! Way to go, just keep thinking positive.....It's right around the corner!!! :)
You are getting so close. That last month is the worst. Good luck:)
Yeah for you!!! I can't believe you, you look GREAT!!!!
Hey, hey, hey, tomorrow is the day! I will continue praying for you! I hope you are 100% efaced and are at a five better yet a six! If you call it out to the universe it will hear you and respond! Right?!?
yeeey!!! I was wondering how you guys were doing! Almost baby time agian!! Thats so cool. Well I will keep looking on your blog for when you have her!!!
Post a Comment