Thursday, January 15, 2009

37 week checkup...

Ok I will start with the good news...and YES that means that there is bad news. So the good news: I lost 2 pounds, losing weight is always a great thing! AND I tested negative for the Group B this time, so no IV antibiotics during delivery:):) Also, the doctor says if my body is progressing and ready they will induce me on January 30th!!! YAY!!!! OK...the bad news is that I am still 1cm (she actually said 1 and a wiggle HAHA-Only to make me feel better I'm sure!) and 50% effaced:( REAL NICE...WHAT IS UP WITH THAT! Don't be alarmed if you see me walking all over town to speed this up a bit SHEESH! So...let's hope that this week will bring a little more progress than the last!

4 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

That is good news and bad news. Hopefully the walking will help!

Jennifer Parcell said...

I am soooooooooooooo sorry Melissa! That is crap and there is no bright side to that. Ok so we need to go hike up Timp! But we should bring supplies to deliver because you will go into labor. Hmm maybe that is not such a good idea. Let me think about this for a sec! Uhhhh I got nothing! Sorry sweetie. Two pounds lost is great so we will stick with the good news for now! Two pounds less to have to worry about later, right!?!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Ummm ya I think my pelvis would break if we tried to hike Timp LOL! I did walk to my kids school and back TWICE today for each of there SEP's though...that made for some good pressure down there! No pain, no gain right!? Now I just need to walk that much EVERY day!

Chelsi said...

Hey no matter what you are almost done!!!! mmmmmm a new sweet smelling baby soon!! Nothing smells better!