Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ANOTHER...Oh So Soft blanket:)

Yes...I made another one:) I just love them and can't get enough! Plus it REALLY helps to pass the time. I love the chenille in this one it makes it SO SOFT and cuddly.



8 comments:

Lacie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! 10 more days, yeah

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

LOL...that is so funny! I looked at my counter today and thought the same thing:) SERIOUSLY...can't wait!

Jen B. said...

Your baby is sure going to be warm!!! I can't believe it's almost time!!! You're almost done!! Woo Hoo!!

shannon said...

I feel like a big weiner, I forgot your birthday, what are you 29:) I hope you had a good day anyway! I want to take the girls for a sleepover when this little darling gets here. We are so excited to see her. Let me know. Happy late birthday!

Saedi said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!

Jennifer Parcell said...

What a gift to be able to make blankets like it's as easy as tying a bow. You put us to shame! So are we going to the gym and stairclimbing! Ill make us a cd! Ah push it pa push it real good! THat one might speak to the baby. Amd if nothing else she will be annoyed and will squirm to get out! Lets do it, I think it will work!

Bryan and Sarah said...

I love the colors you picked!

Stephanie said...

Thanks :) I love it - she did great! I'm definitely going to keep using her :) I love your blog background! Where do you get them... I used to use the cutest blog on the block but now they charge you for them...?