So I went with my friend Jen P. to the gym today to try and get this baby thing moving along. I decided I was going to walk 2 miles on the treadmill...then I got to 2 miles & it changed to 2.25...then to 2.5...then I decided I might as well go all the way to 3 miles:) No pain...No gain right?? If 3 miles & 50 minutes of walking doesn't do the trick I don't know what will! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning so we will see if it helped...cross your fingers!!
4 comments:
You are seriously CRAZY!!! LOL
I hope that you get great news tomorrow. I have another method that you might want to try :)!
It kicked my butt so I cant imagine how you are feeling right now! That was good , but if i see you rock climbing, I will have to put my foot down! Hope the feeling came back to your legs!!!
Haha... you make me laugh - I'll have to steal all your tricks someday. Let us know what the dr says!
Post a Comment