
I have been thinking and have decided that I need to try to be thankful for the bad times as well as for the good times. For example, even when I have to stand in line at Walmart for 35 minutes & my back is killing me from holding my belly up...(NOT JOKING)...I will be thankful that I have a store to come to to buy anything that I need & that I am able to have a healthy full term baby:) I think that finding the positive in all things really makes life a lot more pleasant, and I am not always the best at doing that. I also came across a good quote today and thought it would be a good one to go by this year as well. "Life isn't about having the best of everything but instead making the best of everything you have." So here is to a positive thinking 2009 year!:)
3 comments:
great post! it is easy to forget how lucky we are! I have to remind myself it could always be worse and we should be thankful for what we have!!!! Thanks for the reminder! :)
Excellent resolution! Being positive really makes life easier and better. I'll need to remember that the next time I'm in a long line too!
AMEN!!!!!
Post a Comment