Thursday, February 19, 2009

Addisyn..2 1/2 Weeks

Here are the latest pictures of our newest addition to the family...she is growing so fast:) She is so much fun to have around and we all love her so much!

Hi everyone!

Her poor little yellow/green eyes...the jaundice is taking awhile to clear out:(

She still has lots of hair:)

Such a cute tiny head...

I tried a few black and white pictures for fun...

She's not so sure why she is naked..lol

What a sweetie:)

What exactly are we doin' here mom?

A little suprised hehe...this makes me laugh:)

So cute!

Hmm..what was that bright light?

I just love the little chicken legs hehe:)

5 comments:

Corinne said...

Congrats on your new little one, she's a keeper. You have a cute family. Love the heart hair. Sorry about your toilet, you have a little devil on your hands. Gotta love the 2 year olds!!!

Chelsi said...

She is such a cutie!!! I love the skinny legs!!! I must have just check all of the same pots as Corinne's because I almost said the same things cute hair, wow with Derek & the flour!

Jennifer Parcell said...

She is so cute! I love her look of horror in the naked pictures! It's like, Mom I am cold and wet and what the heck is that bright light? So cute!

Bryan and Sarah said...

I love her big eyes and dark hair! I'm so glad that her check-up went well!

Joshua and Tara said...

She is a beautiful baby! I love her face in the pic of her diaper off. It looks like you walked in on her changing and she is embarassed!